- In January 2020 the long awaited article titled "Invasive Tree Pests Devastate Ecosystems—A Proposed New Response Framework" was published in Frontiers in Forests and Global Change, section Pests, Pathogens, and Invasions — DOI 10.3389/ffgc.2020.00002.
- In December 2019 an article by Fred Hain and Enrico Bonello titled "Changing Our View of the Global Forest" was published in The Forestry Source, the magazine of the Society of American Foresters, advancing the idea of Centers for Forest Pest Control and Prevention as a way to cope with forest invasions.
- On November 14 an article appeared in Science Magazine discussing Enrico Bonello's work on beech leaf disease: https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2019/11/mysterious-disease-striking-amer...
- On October 17, 2019 Fred Hain publishes an Op-Ed in the Raleigh News & Observer in which he mentions the concept of Centers for Forest Pest Control and Prevention: https://www.newsobserver.com/opinion/article236035658.html
- First Op-Ed published on behalf of TRAG on August 10, 2019 in The Columbus Dispatch: https://www.dispatch.com/opinion/20190810/column-to-protect-worlds-fores...
- On June 11, 2019 Enrico Bonello receives award for Outstanding Innovation from the Reduce Risk of Invasive Species Coalition.
There are currently no news items.